This job answer thes following questions about a new employee training program for the position titled Certified Nurses Assistant:
1. Needs assessment: What types of issues might indicate a need for training? From what sources would these issues be identified? If you were a training manager, how would you prioritize training needs from these sources?
a. A supervisor requests training on the specialized technology required by five of his employees.
b. The customer service manager reports a sudden increase in calls about poor handling of repeat complaint calls.
c. The CEO requests team efficiency training to address the declining numbers of employees attending quarterly pep rallies.
2. Delivery: Identify the best method to conduct this training. Is a certification exam required? Will the training be instructor-led, self-paced, or a combination? Explain your answer.
Focusing on delivery considerations, would you use the same methods and requirements for the position directly above this job and the position directly subordinate to the job? Explain your answer.
3. Evaluation: How will you evaluate the effectiveness of the training in terms of organizational objectives and limitations?
1. Needs assessment: What types of issues might indicate a need for training? From what sources would these issues be identified?
For the position of a certified nurses assistant, some of the issues that will indicate a need for traiing include:
1) Lack of requisite skills to handle technology in the hospital/health care center.
2) Lack of productivity or efficiency amongst the newly recruited nurse assistant.
3) Lack of knowledge about processes, systems and workflow in the hospital.
4) Implementaton of new technology, such as new medical equipment that requires special skills to operate.
5) Regulatory requirements for certification, etc.
If you were a training manager, how would you prioritize training needs from these sources?
For the position of a certified nurse assistant, the supervisor's requeat for training on a specialized technology will be given utmost priority because in healthcare setting, it is extremely important for employees to get trained on any ...
New Employee Training for a Certified Nurses Aide