Choose a topic of choice, or one from any one of the topics/questions listed below:
- Discuss how employee training needs to evolve due to immigration and related cultural changes.
- In what ways has technology impacted the way(s) we train employees?
- How might employee training differ from one country to another on a global basis?
- How can managers assist employees with their career development?
- Discuss the future issues that will impact employee training both negatively and positively.
Must contain the following elements:
- A discussion of the issue(s) at hand.
- An explanation of specific rules and regulations relating to the concept.
- Provide an analysis of the situation.
- What is your response to the content, either positive or negative? Defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
Draft a conclusion.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:59 am ad1c9bdddf
Technology has increasingly become part and parcel of the workplace today. With many firms seeing technology as the way through which they can increase profit margins and remain competitive, they have continues to implement its use even in their human resources functions such as training (Jason, n.d.). Technology has facilitated employee training due to the fact that it permits the freedom and chance for each employee to partake in the learning process at their own pace, consequently saving organizations valuable resources for the employees with different learning styles and speeds (Morrison, 2010).
The explanation or specific rules and regulations relating to the concept of employee training and technology begins with the understanding that technology changes at a very rapid pace, with firms that can't keep abreast with these changes having to drop out of the competition. On the other hand, there are government regulations, common sense as well as insurance coverage that insist that some ...
This solution discusses employee training for technology in the workplace.