I need assistance to find specific skills and knowledge that is critical to the success of global managers and also assistance in developing an education plan for managers to acquire the needed knowledge and skills.
Globalization involves the organization wide-development of a global perspective. Part of this global perspective requires managers of global business organizations to think, plan and execute the organizations' business process with a globally thinking mindset. Although, the benefits of globalization has received significant attention the difficulties of developing managers who can think globally seems to be a major problem for multinational corporations. C-Level executives from several corporations believe that the lack of globally thinking managers is a major stumbling block in the competitive growth and globalization efforts of business organizations. You have been hired as a consultant to develop research paper following APA guidelines to resolve this issue:
1. The student will research and produce information whether the concerns of C-Level executive is valid.
2. The student will research and identify skills and knowledge that are critical to the success of global managers.
3. The student will develop an education plan for managers to acquire the needed knowledge and skills.
4. The student applied correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
5. The student supported the research paper with at least four different scholarly sources such as research journals, research studies, government or accredited educational institutions websites.
In providing assistance for this post, I think that one of the specific skills that is critical to the success of a global manager is the ability to conduct a thorough situational analysis. This is due to the fact that in a global environment, there are differing internal and external variables that may affect business operations in differing countries, and being able to recognize and adapt to these situations is essential for global managers. Global managers must have the skills and knowledge to be able to develop a specific coordinated admission for ...
This solution describes critical factors in global management.