Contingency Plan Evaluation
Using a search engine of your choice, research and locate two contingency plans and use the information you find to fill out the evaluation table below.
Contingency Plan and Source Plan A: Plan B:
- Provide a brief overview of the community the contingency plan serves.
- Describe the risks the plan identifies and covers.
- Does the plan adequately cover the risks identified?
- Where does the plan excel?
- Where is the plan inadequate?
- Identify risks that the plan does not address.
- Suggest a way to minimize that risk.
- Which plan do you prefer and why?
The purpose of a contingency plan is to provide viable options to reduce adverse ...