Research a company at which you would like to work (not your current employer) and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create a brief job description for a position within the company you research that you would like to fill.
2. Discuss ways that goal setting could be used to motivate your performance after you fill the position.
3. Analyze your own reactions to stressful situations and discuss the steps you could take to manage the stress associated with your new position.
4. Imagining yourself in the position you have described, discuss how you would address nonverbal and cultural barriers to communication.
The company chosen by this reporter is a bank. This was particularly picked because of the educational background of this reporter on business administration, specifically in the areas of financial and marketing management. Because of such inclinations, she has the intention to work as a marketing manager in a bank.
Marketing Manager: Job description
1. Oversees the bank's marketing department that includes people, its related policies, procedures and business performance.
2. Engages the marketing personnel and others concerned in the formulation of marketing plans, both short-term and long-term, for the bank to include: a) marketing objectives, b) marketing strategies, c) resource allocation, and d) monitoring and control measures.
3. Coordinates with the marketing officers and concerned personnel in designing the bank's 4 Ps - product, price, place, and promotion to ensure high level of performance.
4. Performs marketing-related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the VP - marketing operations.
Goal setting that could be motivating
Goals serve as targets for any one's ...
The motivation, stress and communications are examined. A brief job description for a position within a company is determined.