** Please see the attached files for the two emails **
Audience, Content, Context of Business Communication
You realize you also need to follow up with your client regarding the angry e-mail you reviewed and how you transmitted their complaint to your team. Before you do so, you want to brainstorm some communications strategies for approaching your boss to let him or her know how you handled the situation.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 3-4 paragraphs that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
* What do you think of the tone of your client's e-mail? Is this an appropriate business communication that he or she sent out to complain about customer service?
* What communication medium would be best for approaching this client? Is it best to send an e-mail or to speak to your client over the phone? Why?
* What are appropriate strategies for dealing with, negative, angry, inappropriate or offensive messages in the workplace while still addressing the customer's concerns?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 1-paragraph reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
* What parts of your colleague's post gave you a greater understanding of appropriate business communications and strategies for dealing with offensive or inappropriate messages in a business setting?
* What questions do you have for your colleague based on his or her post?
* To further develop the discussion, what can you share with your colleagues about strategies for dealing with inappropriate or offensive messages? What do you think is the best strategy for dealing with the boss's message, and why is this the best strategy?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:35 am ad1c9bdddf
531 words, 1 reference in APA format.
What do you think of the tone of your clients e-mail? Is this an appropriate business communication that he or she sent out to complain about customer service?
The client is obviously extremely angry and upset with the poor performance and service they are receiving. While this may not be the appropriate method of communication I would have chosen to communicate my concerns, the client has every right to choose the method of communication they feel best conveys their message. While a phone call would have been more appropriate; a phone call does not document the clients concerns as an email does.
What communication medium would be best for approaching this client? Is it best to send an e-mail or to speak to your client over the phone? Why?
In my ...
This solution provides an analysis of the given business communication by email.