Create a 10-20 slide PowerPoint presentation describing what you have learned from each chapter of this course so far. Be creative!
Lesson 1: Introduction; the Nature of Costs
Lesson 2: Opportunity Cost of Capital and Capital Budgeting; Organizational Architecture
Lesson 3: Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing; Budgeting
Lesson 4: Cost Allocation: Theory; Cost Allocation: Practices
Lesson 5: Absorption Cost Systems
Lesson 6: Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Incentive to Overproduce; Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Inaccurate Product Costs
Lesson 7: Standard Costs: Direct labor and Materials
The solution creates a PowerPoint presentation for the introduction of nature of costs.
PowerPoint Presentation on Ghana's Economy
I am looking for assistance with putting together a PowerPoint slide for a strategic plan.
The PowerPoint presentation should reflect the following:
Introduction (Cover slide)
• Purpose (Reason for the Presentation)
• Country Summary (Brief synopsis of the country and why the business is viable)
• SWOT Analysis
• Proposal (Derived logically from the SWOT analysis
• Details of Proposal: (FDI, trade barriers, etc.)
• Projected Cash Flow Analysis
• Strategic Plan (3-5 year sequential Implementation Plan)
• Issues (problems that may arise)
• Benefits (A reminder of the benefits of the project)
• Controls (How and when the progress toward the completion will be reported)
I have done significant research but need assistance with communicating it effectively in slide format as well as creating a SWOT and Strategic Plan.
Information should be in PowerPoint format.View Full Posting Details