Q1: PowerPoint gives users the ability to emphasize the points on a list with either numbers or bullets. Study the following statements, give a specific example where each would be more appropriate and justify your answers.
It is best to use bullets instead of numbers when presenting a list on a PowerPoint slide.
It is best to use numbers instead of bullets when presenting a list on a PowerPoint slide.
Q2: There are many ways to begin to develop a presentation. Why would you select one way over another? Give a specific example of why and when each of these ways might be most appropriate. Which way do you prefer? Why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 8:51 pm ad1c9bdddf
Q1: It is best to use bullets instead of numbers when presenting a list on a PowerPoint slide.
This approach is best when there is no countable number of things to follow, so that the audience who is attending the power point session. For example, if I am delivering a power point session that talks about the achievements of my firm to the general audience, there are no pre-calculated number of specific achievements that I need to talk about. The achievements cannot be numbered, and instead of putting them in a paragraph form which are hard and uninspiring to read, I would rather put them in a bulleted form that makes it easier to present and read.
Using numbers instead of bullets in a power point session is better if there are numbered ...
This solution provides a discussion regarding the use of Powerpoint when giving presentations.
How to use Microsoft Word
1. A friend of yours has just started using Microsoft Word, and has e-mailed you requesting instructions on how to apply a first line indent to a paragraph. Create a list of instructions about how to configure a first line indent for a paragraph.
2. Modified and used the Normal style to create the research paper. List at least 3 other built-in styles you might use in Microsoft Word, and explain when you would use them.
3. Create a letterhead for a fictitious business of your choosing. The letterhead should contain at least one shape, one image, formatted text, and at least one symbol.
4. List at least three examples of when you might choose to create and use a building block in Microsoft Word.
5. Explain the differences between left, center, right, and decimal tab stops.
6. Create a PowerPoint presentation containing at least 4 slides that presents information about you. The PowerPoint presentation should include at least two different slide layouts, at least one clip art image and one picture, and use slide transitions.
7. Create a PowerPoint presentation outlining your favorite features in Microsoft PowerPoint. Apply a document theme to the presentation, include at least two pictures, and include at least one duplicate slide.
8. Create a PowerPoint presentation designed to advertise a product of your choice to your audience. The presentation should have at least five slides, at least three pictures of the product, and use at least three different slide layouts. At least one of the pictures should not be placed in a placeholder. Apply an appropriate document theme, as well as text formatting.View Full Posting Details