1. A friend of yours has just started using Microsoft Word, and has e-mailed you requesting instructions on how to apply a first line indent to a paragraph. Create a list of instructions about how to configure a first line indent for a paragraph.
2. Modified and used the Normal style to create the research paper. List at least 3 other built-in styles you might use in Microsoft Word, and explain when you would use them.
3. Create a letterhead for a fictitious business of your choosing. The letterhead should contain at least one shape, one image, formatted text, and at least one symbol.
4. List at least three examples of when you might choose to create and use a building block in Microsoft Word.
5. Explain the differences between left, center, right, and decimal tab stops.
6. Create a PowerPoint presentation containing at least 4 slides that presents information about you. The PowerPoint presentation should include at least two different slide layouts, at least one clip art image and one picture, and use slide transitions.
7. Create a PowerPoint presentation outlining your favorite features in Microsoft PowerPoint. Apply a document theme to the presentation, include at least two pictures, and include at least one duplicate slide.
8. Create a PowerPoint presentation designed to advertise a product of your choice to your audience. The presentation should have at least five slides, at least three pictures of the product, and use at least three different slide layouts. At least one of the pictures should not be placed in a placeholder. Apply an appropriate document theme, as well as text formatting.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:23 am ad1c9bdddf
Attached (.doc + .ppt) is your solution, with detailed information for completing your assignment. The goal ...
This solution explores how to use Microsoft Word under certain circumstances, whilst demonstrating instructions about how to configure different aspects of the program. Plus, styles are explored, along with letterhead, shapes, images, formatting, symbols, decimal tab stops, and much more. Also, a PowerPoint presentation is also included with different layouts.
Compensation and benefits in the job search
In your role as a compensation specialist and with your experience in Human Resources, they have now asked you to put together a presentation about benefits so that their students can understand what they need to look for in regards to benefits when they begin their job search. The CDC would like for you to discuss:
- the major components of a benefits program,
- what options students might see in various benefits programs, and
- what may be important to them from a short-term perspective and a long-term perspective.
You should use PowerPoint to create your slide presentation. Your presentation should be at least 12 slides (not including title and reference slide), and use at least one additional source other than your textbookView Full Posting Details