The life and death of cells are governed by:
a. the laws of thermodynamics
b. only the first law of thermodynamics
c. only the second law of thermodynamics
d. only the third law of thermodynamics
e. the laws of dynamic equilibrium
The correct answer is provided
Human Cloning & Organ Transplants
1. All technology and new procedures can be used for positive or negative means. Therefore why should government arbitrarily choose one type of technology to prohibit?
2. What are the tangible things that a society has to fear from cloning?
3. Currently women have the right to choose to terminate a life by having an abortion. Why then should the government choose to deny the scientific community the right to develop and improve life?
4. What if you and your spouse were infertile were unable to conceive even with current technology would you reject human cloning as an option for conception?
5. What if you and your spouse have suffered multiple spontaneous abortions and you both desperately want a family would you reject cloning as an option for conception?
6. What if you or your family member were in need of a transplant and the physician is explaining to you that once you complete the transplant you will need to take anti-rejection medications for life and the cost of these medications is large. Your resources are limited and you would not be able to pay for medications. Would you still reject a cloned organ which would remove the need for these medications?
7. You or a relative has just learned that you need an organ transplant and if not received in 6 months you may die. The waiting list for this via the national registry is 1 year at the minimum. Would you reject a cloned organ in these circumstances?