1. Explain how regular exercise reduces the risk of heart disease.
2. Define stroke volume and discuss how stroke volume can be altered. Explain the effect of changes in stroke volume on cardiac output using the appropriate formula for determining cardiac output.
3. Trace the path of one drop of blood from the time it enters the right atrium until it enters the left atrium. What is this circuit called?
1. Regular exercise could strengthen heart and cardiovascular system. In addition, it will also enhance the circulation and improve the body's use of oxygen. Finally, it will alleviate the symptoms of congestive heart failure.
2. Stroke volume is defined as the volume of blood pumped from one ventricle of the heart with each ...
The expert explains how regular exercise reduces the risk of heart disease. How regular exercise reduces the risk of heart disease is explained.