Using the NCBI website resources find information related to BRCA genes, related to human breast cancers. Use "locus link" at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
(Tutorials are available if you get stuck)
1) find the chromosomal position of the BRCA-1 gene
2) what is another gene located next to BRCA-1 at this chromosome
3) what is the amino acid sequence of one form of BRCA-1?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com April 1, 2020, 10:10 am ad1c9bdddf
1) BRCA-1 is located at 17q21
2) NBR2 and RPL21P4 are next ...
The expert examines the BRCA gene as it relates to human breast cancer.