Compare how 4 different organisms(use plant, bacteria, invertebrate and vertebrate)
1. Obtain food and derive energy from it
2. Protect themselves from injury (e.g., immune system, defenses, and integument...)
3. Provide internal transportation (e.g., open or closed circulatory system, number of heart chambers)
4. Provide internal coordination (e.g., hormones, and nervous system)
5. Eliminate wastes (e.g., solid, liquid, and gas)
6. Support themselves (e.g., water buoyancy, xylem, phloem, skeleton)
The expert compares and contrasts four organisms.