1. T F The only type of research in a business setting is applied research.
2. T F The ultimate purpose of basic research and applied research are identical..
3. A needs assessment may include the following types of data:
(e) All of the above
4. T F Using a focus group is a good means of obtaining qualitative data.
5. T F Business research usually requires use of both qualitative and quantitative data.
6. A ________ is a portion, or part of the population of interest.
(c) Standard deviation
7. What is the median of 26, 30, 24, 32, 32, 31, 29, & 27?
8. Show your work for problem #7 here.
9. What is the listing of all possible outcomes of an experiment and their corresponding probability of occurrence called?
(a) Random Variable
(b) Probability Distribution
(c) Frequency Distribution
(d) Subjective Probability
(e) None of the above.
10. Prepare a three paragraph discussion of the z score (test statistic). Provide a listing of the major characteristics of a normal probability distribution. Then, include a discussion of the z score and the conversion to the number of standard deviations a z value can be away from the mean.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:25 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution gives answers to multiple choice questions from basic statistics