See attached files
Phase III, IV & V Chi-Square, ANOVA & Regression Analysis
III. In this phase you will investigate the relationship between a respondent's view (Interest) of the recent move and his/her demographic characteristics:
1. Run Chi-Square analyses between a respondent's view (Interest) and the respondent's demographic characteristics (Position, Income, Education, Commute and Gender). Recommend collapsing rows and columns when necessary. Use an alpha of 0.05
2. Refer to the dataset attached.
IV. In this phase you will investigate the relationship between stress level and demographic characteristics (including employees' views with regard to the company's recent move):
1. State the appropriate Research questions and hypothesis
2. Perform the appropriate statistical analysis
3. A brief statement of your findings
4. This phase requires running ANOVAs as described above. Use alpha of 0.05
V. Regression Analysis
In this final phase, you will investigate the relationship between job satisfaction and stress.
1. Describe the relationship between job satisfaction and stress
2. Can you mathematically predict a person's job satisfaction based on their stress level? Give an illustration, assuming that a respondent has a stress level of 20.
3. How reliable is this prediction (consider P-value, r, and R-squared)?
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of Chi-Square, ANOVA and Regression Analysis . Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included.