Using the bivariate regression table attached, determine what the predicted CDRS score would be if the adolescent's RADS score was 70. Provide the (a) bivariate regression equation; (b) identify the intercept and unstandardized regression coefficient, and (c) show how you calculated the predicted Y.
- Assume RADS is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume AGE is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume CDRS is the Y (response or dependent) variable.
- Assume the level of significance for all statistical tests is p = 0.05
- Assume the research hypotheses are non-directional.
Please see the attached file for full solutions.
a) bivariate regression equation;
b) identify ...
The expert identifies the understandardized regressions coefficient using bivariate regression.