1. Find the grade point average. Assume that the grade point values are 4.0 for an A, 3.0 for a B and so on
Math Credits (3) Grade A
English Credits (4) Grade B
Physics Credits (4) Grade B
German Credits (4) Grade C
2. A 2 ft vertical post cast a 12 in shdow at the same time a nearby cell phone tower casts a 118 ft shadow. How tall is the cell phone tower? The cell phone tower's height is___ft.
3. In a triangle ABC, angles A and B have the same measure,, while the measure of angle C is 21 degrees more than the measure of either. What are the measures of the three angles?
Angles A and B measure____degrees each
Angle C measuers ____degrees.
1. Grade point average=(3*4+4*3+4*3+4*2)/(3+4+4+4)=2.933
2. First, 12 inch=1 feet. So the cell ...
The solution gives detailed steps on how to calculate a grade point average as well as geometric questions involving triangles.