1) Describe how globalization has changed the way American companies are doing business.
2) In what ways do you believe this change has benefited American organizations and/or their customers?
3) Are there ways in which organizations and their customers have been adversely effected? Explain.
1) One way in which globalization has changed the way in which American companies are doing business is by causing American businesses to adapt their methodologies to the cultures and mores of the nations in which they are doing business. In essence, globalization has caused a great deal of adaptation in American companies, so that these companies can better assimilate into the differing cultural and demographic backgrounds of ...
Globalization, Management Sytems, Knowledge-Based Assets
The solution is an extensive APA-style essay tackling the academic problems below:
1. How has the new economy in the United States, as demonstrated by customer expectations or the rise in multinational communications or services, influenced a manager's duties in business?
2. What are some of the reasons that technology has fostered increased competition between countries, and why is this important for managers to know?
3. How would an organization identify the intellectual or knowledge-based assets that would be required for an effective knowledge management system?View Full Posting Details