As you continue your study of the city ( county ) where you live , you will want to collect information that will enable you to draw some general conclusions about the social groups that are most likely to influence the development of a child in the area. This will help you to recommend the types of social services that the city may wish to make available.
You will want to collect the following kinds of data:
- Number and percent of school -age children in the population.
- Number and percent of children who live in single parent homes.
- Number and percent of adults with college educations
- Number and percent of adults who work in manufacturing , service , and professional jobs.
- Percent of high school graduates who pursue higher education
- Major racial , ethnic and religious groups
- Major colleges and universities
- Drug and alcohol use statistics and,
- Crime rates
Please help me locate this information. Thank you.
Referring to the list of data requirements, this solution assists in collecting data that will enable a person to draw some general conclusions about the social groups that are most likely to influence the development of a child in the area.