What are the value in global religions conflict?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 5, 2021, 1:19 am ad1c9bdddf
What are the value in global religions conflict? The first questions to ask are: Who benefits from religious conflict? Why is there conflict between groups? Is there any value in religious conflict? Value is defined as:
1. "relative worth, merit, or importance
2. monetary or material worth, as in commerce or trade
3. the worth of something in terms of the amount of other things for which it can be exchanged or in terms of some medium of exchange.
4. equivalent worth or return in money, material, services, etc.
5. estimated or assigned worth; valuation"
Value (n.d.) Retreived April 21, 2014 from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/value?s=t
From the above definition one may question what's the worth or importance of religious conflict. Why would one group of believers care or conflict against another? Do you know who invented the numerous different religions and belief systems? Researchers like Michael Tsarion, David Icke, and Jordan Maxwell offer a viewpoint on this subject matter that's worth exploring if one wishes to comprehend ...
Solution explores what's the 'value' in global religions conflict. Why is there conflict amongst religions or cultures, and what value or benefit is gained, if any.