This begs the obvious question, what are the pillars of Islam and how do they shape this faith?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 9:52 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attached response (also below), as well as two other resources that are interesting reads. I hope this helps and best of luck!
1. Obviously, the Quran is the text for Islam. It provides many of the stories, laws, and basic understandings of the faith of Islam. This begs the obvious question, what are the pillars of Islam and how do they shape this faith?
The 'Five Pillars' of Islam are the foundation of Muslim life:
1. Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad
2 Establishment of the daily prayers
3. Concern for and almsgiving to the needy
4. Self-purification through fasting and
5. The pilgrimage to Makkah (Haji to Mecca) for those who are able (financially, physically) (http://www.islam101.com/dawah/pillars.html and ...
The Koran is the text for Islam, which provides many of the stories, laws, and basic understandings of the faith of Islam. This solution identifies and explains the pillars of Islam and how they shape this faith. Supplemented with two articles about Islam and Human Rights and Islam's Hatred of United States.