1. Can attitudes predict behavior?
2. Should attitudes be studied experimentally? Illustrate your answer with example.
3. Describe define, and evaluate some of the key theories of the self that have emerge in psychology?
4. Recent theoretical developments in critical psychology have rendered the concept of the self obsolete. Discuss.
5. What are the assumptions underlying the discipline of psychology?
6. Pinker (2002) has argued that the standard social science model fails. evaluate his argument using examples from across the curriculum.
7. Design a psychology degree and justify your decisions.
8. Social policy assumes a theory of human nature. Discuss.
9. Dennett (1984) questions why we want free will . Is this a legitimate question?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 6:14 pm ad1c9bdddf
By responding to the questions, this solution discusses conceptual issues in Social Psychology e.g. theories, the concept of self, attitudes predicting behaviors, theories in critical psychology, assumptions of psychology, free will and others.