Create a PowerPoint presentation that explains the concepts of perception and critical thinking to high school seniors. In your explanation, address the following:
- How all five senses impact perception.
- The role of perception in critical thinking.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
- 8 slides (1 title slide, 6 content slides, and 1 reference slide).
- Put key points in bullets. The bullets are what the audience would see during a presentation. Remember not to overcrowd each slide.
- Elaborate on the bullet points in the slide notes for all 6 content slides. The slide notes section is where the speaker documents what he/she would say during the presentation.
Thanks for selecting Experts at BrainMass.com to assist you. Attached (.ppt) is your solution on "Perception and Critical Thinking," and it includes references that are included in the slides for further research. The goal is to provide you with ...
This solution is for a PowerPoint presentation that explains the concepts of perception and critical thinking. Subjects discussed include how all five senses impact perception; the role of perception in critical thinking; and other formatting conditions.