Create a PowerPoint presentation that explains the concepts of perception and critical thinking to high school seniors. In your explanation, address the following:
- How all five senses impact perception.
- The role of perception in critical thinking.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
- 8 slides (1 title slide, 6 content slides, and 1 reference slide).
- Put key points in bullets. The bullets are what the audience would see during a presentation. Remember not to overcrowd each slide.
- Elaborate on the bullet points in the slide notes for all 6 content slides. The slide notes section is where the speaker documents what he/she would say during the presentation.
This solution is for a PowerPoint presentation that explains the concepts of perception and critical thinking. Subjects discussed include how all five senses impact perception; the role of perception in critical thinking; and other formatting conditions.