This solution offers research about treatment for compulsive behaviors.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:19 am ad1c9bdddf
Welcome to BM! Please rate 5/5 for my 200 words of notes and references to model some ideas for your paper. I'm honored to assist you on your future academic endeavors. Your business is valuable to me! Thank you so much for using BrainMass.com!
As you define and assess compulsive behaviors, please note that they are often escape mechanisms. Research shows how they often arise when a person uses the "escape" behavior often enough to form a habit or even an addiction ...
Some valid research about treatment for compulsive behaviors is briefly presented in this solution.
Approaches to Treating OCD
- Compare and contrast psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and family system approache in relation to Obsessive- compulsive disorder.
- What are the philosophical origins of each approach
- What are the goals of each approach
- What are some techniques and strategies used by each approach
- How does each approach affect the treatment strategies for Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each approach, in relation to Obsessive-compulsive disorder, based on treatment outcome research