I have two articles that I have to summarize and am looking for a list of guidelines to follow. Can you provide a form of tips or guidelines in an easy to follow format of what to include and exclude for this assignment (i.e., title, heading, how to begin, structure, examples, etc.). Thanks.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 5:52 pm ad1c9bdddf
GUIDELINES FOR SUMMARIZING INFORMATION
Summarizing an article is not as easy as it looks. Many people fall into the trap of taking bits and pieces of the original article and recopying or rewriting this information into a brief paragraph.
By doing this, you risk plagiarizing. To avoid copying someone else's work, here are some tips.
1. Read and re-read the text several times to understand the general content.
2. Now put the text aside and try to write down as many facts as you can remember - WITHOUT using the original article.
3. Re-read the ...
This solution provides guidelines for summarizing research and what to include and exclude i.e., title, heading, how to begin, structure, examples, etc.)
Summarize the study of the guidelines for ethical care in the care and use of nonhuman animals in research
Use this resource:
American Psychological Association. (2012). Guidelines for ethical care in the care and use of nonhuman animals in research
1. Summarize the study of the guidelines for ethical care in the care and use of nonhuman animals in research
2. Explain how classical and/or operant conditioning is applied in the study of the guidelines for ethical care in the care and use of nonhuman animals in research
3. Discuss the ethical issues associated with the methods of research. What were the risks to the subject(s)? What information was gained as a result of the research? Was the information gained from the study worth the risks?
4. Identify which ethical principles should be applied when conducting research with animal subjects.View Full Posting Details