How are the problems of ambiguity in understanding language similar or different to the problems of ambiguity in other perceptual processes that that has bee3n discussed such as a prevasive challege comprehension, speech perceptionrepresenting meaning, structural ambiguity, reading and language© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 1:11 am ad1c9bdddf
Ambiguity is a concept which can cause serious disconnect in communication of all kinds.
Research on human cognition indicates that for better communication and reception of the communication, avoiding and preventing ambiguity is necessary.
Perceptual ambiguities in ...
Ambiguity : perceptions, sensation, visual, auditory illusions
Present a mini proposal on Walmart's Policy on Women's Pay that includes the following:
1. Statement of problem. Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level study. Support your efforts using scholarly information published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember the problem statement should reflect your degree type (applied or research).
2. Purpose statement (how your study will address the problem using qualitative methodology). This statement should flow from the problem statement.
3. Research questions (make sure there is alignment with the problem and purpose).
4. Find 2 to 3 articles related to your topic of interest and provide an overview of the research methodology and design where you specifically discuss the elements below from each article and discuss how each applies (or does not apply to your current study):
- A specific qualitative design,
- The population and sample,
- Steps for data collection and protection of human subjects,
- Steps for the analysis of the data, and
- Issues of trustworthiness within a qualitative framework.
5. Based on your analysis above, what seems most applicable to your hypothetical study and why? Be sure to discuss the qualitative design, population and sample, data collection, analysis, and trustworthiness.
6. Discussion of the inherent strengths and challenges of your hypothetical study to include any ethical considerations that might need to be addressed in the study.
Make sure to support all assertions and research choices, using the attached resources as well as additional scholarly literature.
Make sure to justify steps and choices, using the attached resources to help support your points.
Be sure to use scholarly sources to support all assertions and research decisions. Ensure it is supported by at least 3 to 5 scholarly resources within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Also keep in mind that your problem statement should reflect a PhD degree.
Length: 5 to 7 pages
Using current APA standards.View Full Posting Details