Not what you're looking for?
1. In a study of widow birds, the length of males' tail feathers was artificially altered. The result was that alterations had no effect on the number of nests within each male's territory; unaltered males had the most nests in their territories, followed by shortened and then extended males; extended males had the most nests in their territories, followed by unaltered and then shortened males; OR shortened males had the most nests in their territories, followed by unaltered and then extended males?
2. When college students were randomly paired for a dance, and then asked how much they would like to date their dance partner, their responses were primarily determined by the partner's intelligence; attractiveness; friendliness; OR flirtatiousness?
3. Standards of attractiveness of female body size vary among cultures; vary among historical eras; seem to involve a constant waist-to-hip ratio across cultures; OR all 3?
4. It is generally true that people who live far apart tend to find one another more attractive; opposites attract; people with similar characteristics and interests are attached to one another; OR people who differ on some critical dimension, such as skill in sports, are attracted to one another?
5. Bob is attracted to Louise, a woman in his class. Research suggests that if he wants Louise to be attracted to him, he should what? Is it play up the way in which they differ from each other; express similar interests to hers; exclaim his love for her in class; OR be coy and ignore her?
6. Evolutionary theorists argue that women should be more discriminating than men in choosing sexual partners because our cultural norms dictate that women should be more reticent in sexual matters than men; there is more variability in the reproductive potential of men than in the reproductive potential of women; women have learned that men cannot always be trusted to fulfill their parental responsibilities; OR a woman's biological investment in children is greater than a man's?
Purchase this Solution
By responding to the questions, this solution addresses aspect of attraction in animals and human beings and other aspects of psychology and theory.
Your question was this: "Hi, I would like help studying for an upcoming test. Please answer my questions that I have for you here. Please be sure your answers are 100 % correct, so that I don't end up studying for something that is ...
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
This quiz evaluates the common characteristics seen in qualitative methodology.
Do you know all about Piaget's theories on development? Find out with this quiz!
This quiz tests the student's understanding of the major theories of work motivation from an organizational behavior perspective.
Match which psychologist developed and/or contributed to which theory.
This quiz is designed to test your knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Knowing the difference between the two can help in making the important decision of which to use when conducting research.