Pick a psychological construct that both interests you and applies to your specialty area of substance abuse
1. Why is it important to the practicing psychology professional to precisely measure this variable in practice?
2. What are the alternatives to measurement when working with this psychological construct?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses specific to measuring this psychological construct?
4. Why is it important to employ norms when interpreting measurement of this psychological construct?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 12:40 pm ad1c9bdddf
In this post, I will give you some ideas to work with for your chosen construct. If you have any further questions or could use more help, please send me a message, and I will be happy to update my solution for you.
Construct: You mentioned motivation to decrease drinking behavior - this seems to be a good construct to measure!
1. This seems like a question that should be answered ...
This solution of 267 words discusses the relation of psychology to substance abuse and touches on topics such as measuring variables, psychological constructs, strengths, weaknesses and using norms.