See the attached file.
Can you provide a brief summary and critique of the two quantitative research articles (one attached, one referenced) and comment on the main methodological features of each study. Please provide in the summary and critique the reader with enough information that they can grasp the essence of the study's purpose, methods, design, and results.
Reference (Article 2):© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:35 am ad1c9bdddf
I was able to find the second article on JSTOR. I gave you a thumbnail sketch of the methods, purposes and results of both studies.
Wendy Welsh and AJ Stewart. Relationships between Woman and their Parents; Implications for Midlife Well Being. Psychology and Aging, Vol 10, No 2, (1995) 181-190
- The concept is how the changing roles of women since the 1970s have affected middle aged woman's relationship with their mothers.
- Data taken only from Radcliffe College graduates (89 total)
- This lack of congruence between the younger and older generation is theorized to have negative impacts on their mutual relationships (they become strangers to each other because of a different lifestyle). This relationship is the dependent variable.
- The model is based on perceptions of the relationships between these graduates and their mothers, comparisons of the daughters and mothers at age 37, measures of emotional well being at age 48 (these are the ...
The solution assists with a quantitative research article critique.
Summary and critique of quantitative research articles
Please note, there are two attached files to be used for the two quantitative research articles. Kindly provide citation of the article you used and the references after the solution I'll appreciate that.
1. Provide a brief summary and critique of the two quantitative research articles you
2. Using the Checklist (the two attached files) on Criteria for Critiquing a Research Report as a template for commenting on the main methodological features of each study.
3. And in using this checklist, avoid simply stating yes or no that some component of the study was present or mentioned. Rather, provide a brief description of each of the ten steps (the authors' label) or components of the study.View Full Posting Details