Outline of the intrinsic/internal and extrinsic/external rewards of playing the game of soccer.
Benefits and rewards to the game of soccer:
Intrinsic/Internal rewards are those rewards an individual feels inside, such as:
- Sense of accomplishment
- Pride in playing the game well
- Joy of playing the game
- Being part of a team
- Competing against other's
- Challenging oneself to test the limits of their ability
- Striving to reach one's potential for the game
- Practicing and mastering one's skill
- Surge of emotions one feels ...
This solution contains over 250 words including references on the benefits of playing on a soccer team. Includes examples of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards.