- Explain any other ethical challenges you may encounter (in the forensic setting, with the population, and in the professional role) you chose for this final project that you may face.
- Explain common ethical complaints and violations that might arise in the setting.
- Explain ethical risk management strategies you might employ in your setting to avoid violations.
Hi and thank you for your patience. I hope this solution gets to you in time. In this particular task, you are asking for help in putting together a short narrative on prison psychology ethics. Since you did not indicate what your final project is about, this solution takes a general approach. I suggest using this simple outline:
1. Prison Psychology Project - population, role - 100 words
2. Common Complaints and issues - 100 words
3. Risk Management Strategies - 100 words
You can use the listed resources to further explore the topic. Just let me know via the feedback section if you need further clarification. All the best with your studies.
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
Prison psychology is the practice of forensic psychology in a correctional setting. The population I have chosen to study so far, in terms of this setting are those currently incarcerated for long terms (i.e. 15- 20 years) at a state prison facility. I have chosen to do so as a number of those in the prison I intend to work in currently making up this group suffer from a number of psychological issues and disorders putting them and those around them at risk. One of the biggest issues, especially those at security levels 3 and 4, face is depression. In a sprawling prison facility, like that of ASPC-Lewis in Arizona where up to 4,397 inmates can ...
The solution provides information, assistance and advise in tackling the task (see above) on the topic of issues in prison psychology practice in relation to ethics. This solution focuses on suicidality. Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic.