1. For t = 0,1,2,3,4 and y=0,25,60,105,160 respectively. Plot this position vs time graph.
The slope of this position vs time graph is velocity. Draw and explain step by step how you get the velocity graph from this.
2. Is the position graph increasing or decreasing?
3. Draw the acceleration graph and give units or #s for each time.
4. Area under the curve is used for velocity to position graph. The slope of the position graph is the velocity. How do you go from position graph (0 - 600m) to velocity graph 40 to 80 m/s.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:10 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attachment file (.doc) for the solution analyses.
1. First, we need to find the equation of motion by fitting the curve. Consider the following equation.
Note that we will discuss later about the coefficients a and v0, but now think of these two coefficients as constants. From the table, we pick two points (t, y) = (1, -25), (2, -60) and then solve for coefficients a and v0. ...
This solution includes graphs and explanation in an attached Word document in 520 words.