Hi, I am trying to do a survey and I can't think of some questions to ask my nephews and niece. My brain is stomp right now. I need a start on what kind of questions to ask them. I can't even think of the first question. Their mother died from osteosarcoma. So please help me to figure it out. I would need 20 questions but if you can give me 10. That would be helpful.
1. Osteosarcoma is not a serious illness.
2. Osteosarcoma is a form of cancer.
3. Some of the causes of osteosarcoma are:
d. All of the above
4. Some of the risk factors of osteosarcoma are:
a. teenage growth spurts
b. being tall for a specific age
c. previous treatment with radiation for another cancer, especially at a young age or
with high doses of radiation
d. presence of a benign (non-cancerous) bone disease
e. presence of certain rare, inherited cancers
f. All of the above
5. The most common symptoms of osteosarcoma are: pain in the affected bone, swelling
around the affected site, increased pain with activity or lifting, limping, decreased
movement of the affected limb.
Here is a sample survey that will measure the awareness of an illness (osteosarcoma). The survey includes both open ended and closed ended questions.