A manufacturer of electronic equipment produces 2 types of TVs: Plasma (X) and LCD (Y). In the first X, wins $ 500 and the second and wins $ 400. Both TVs are subjected to two manufacturing processes: Assembly (Assembly) and Test (Testing). Plasma is consumed in the 6 and 3 hours respectively and the LCD using 4 and 10 hours respectively. The Assembly Plant capacity is 240 hours and the test is 360 hours.
21) Evaluate the restriction of Assembly. Make all computations and note the value of X and Y.
22) Evaluate Restriction Test. Make all computations and note the value of X and Y.
23) Graphics Restrictions. Construct the corresponding graph using the values of X and Y, which you calculated in questions 21 and 22. Note: You must send a single graph with 2 lines for this issue.
24) Evaluate the extreme point A. Show computations and note which is profit.
25) Evaluate the extreme point B. Show computations and note which is profit.
26) Evaluate the extreme point C. Show computations and note which is profit.
27) Please indicate at what point we obtain the optimum gain, and how many televisions are to be produced and sold of each model to achieve such gains
The optimum gain is determined for linear programming. The restriction of assembly is evaluated.