2. The sum of two numbers is 40. One number is 4 times as larger as the other. What are the numbers
3. A motorboat travels 639 miles in 9 hrs going upstream and 833 miles in 7 hrs going downstream. What is the rate of the boat in still water and what is the rate of the current.
4. The sum of two numbers is greater than or equal to 22. The second number is 4 more than the first. What are the possible values for the first of the two numbers.
5. The perimeter of a rectangular painting is 340 centimeters. If the length of the painting is 99 centimeters, what is the width?
6. The length of the rectangular is three times its width, if the area of the rectangular is 108 cm squared, find its perimeter.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 8:05 pm ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.