1. If line / goes through (1,3) and is parallel to the line through (4,3) and (-3,1). find the slope of /.
2. How do I write the equation y=2/3x-3 in standard form using only integers and a positive coefficient for x.
3. What is the equation if a line /goes through (-3,-1) and
4. What is the equation in slope-intercept form) of the line that goes through
(-1,2) and has slope 4?
1. if line / goes through (1,3) and is parallel to the line through (4,3) and (-3,1). find the slope of /.
Slope of the line passes through two points P(x1 , y1 ) and Q (x2 , y2 ) is given by—
Here, we have given two end points (4,3) and (-3,1) of a line.
Let us assume that slope of the line through (4,3) and (-3,1) is m1.
Thus, slope (m1) of the given line (4,3) and (-3,1) is ---
Slope (m1) = (1-3)/(-3-4))
which is equal to—
According to the theorem, two lines are parallel if and only if they have equal slope
Thus, the ...
All the answers are given complete step by step. Grab the solution and enjoy the learning.