Find the slopeintercept equation of the line passing through (1,2) with a slope of m = 3.
I am having trouble with this type of problem and have read, re-read and purchased additional study aides to no avail. Can you includes steps to help me understand this? Thank you.
1.Find an equation of the line containing the given pair of points. Write your final answer in slope-intercept form.Please explain your work
(3, -4) and (6, -11)
2.Graph the line with slope -4/3 that passes through the point (1, 4)Please explain your work
Write equation in slope-intercept form: y+3= -3(x-6)
Find equation of line that goes through the given point and has given slope. Answer in slopeintercept form: (-1,-5), -8
Find equation of line. write answer in slopeintercept form.
"The line is parallel to -3x + 2y=9 and contains the point (-2,1)
Find the equ
1. Graph line with equation y=-4x-2.
3. Graph the line with slope -2 passing through the point (-3,4).
4. Find slope of the line graphed (-44, 28) (9, -12).
5. x=9 graph the line
8. Write an equation of line (0, -4).
9. A line passes through the point (6, -6
What are the slope, y-intercept, and equation of the line passing through the points (-1,1.2) and (3,-2)?
a. slope = -0.8, y-intercept = 0.4, y = -0.8x+0.4
b. slope = 0.8, y-intercept = 0.4, y = 0.8x+0.4
c. slope = -0.8, y-intercept = 1.5, y = -0.8x+1.5
d. slope = -1.25, y-intercept = 0.05, y = -1.25x+0.05
A company has observed that there is a linear relationship between indirect labor expense (ILE) , in dollars, and direct labor hours (DLH). Data for direct labor hours and indirect labor expense for 18 months are given in the file ILE_and_DLH.xlsx
Treating ILE as the response variable, use regression to fit a straightline t
1. If line / goes through (1,3) and is parallel to the line through (4,3) and (-3,1). find the slope of /.
2. How do I write the equation y=2/3x-3 in standard form using only integers and a positive coefficient for x.
3. What is the equation if a line /goes through (-3,-1) and
4. What is the equation in slo
HELLO I NEED HELP WITH SOLVING THESE 17 MATH PROBLEMS
1. SLOPE 4.2 AND Y INTERCEPT (0,-5)
THE SLOPEINTERCEPT EQUATION Y
WHAT IS THE SLOPE OF THE LINE X-9=Y AND Y-X=-5
THE EQUATION OF THE LINE IS Y
5.GIVE THE FUNCTION H DESCRIBED BY h(x)=x+13 find the following