Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problem(s).
13. Solve for x algebraically.
14. Findthevertex,focus, and directrix of the parabola given by the equation.
15. Solve the system of equations.
16. Maximize C = 6x +7y with the constraints:
2. (x-3)squared =1/2(y+1)
Find an equation of the parabola that satisfies the given conditions
Focus F(0-4), directrix y=4
Findthe vertices, the foci and theequations of the asymptotes of the hyperbola.
1.y2divided by 49 minus x2 divided by sixteen =1
Find an equat
1. Findthe equation of a parabola whose vertex is (0,0) and directrix is the line y=3.
2. Findthevertex,focus, and directrix of (x-2)^2=12(y+1). Findthe latus rectum and graph the parabola, making sure that all points and axis are labeled.
3. Findthe equation of the ellipse whose center is the origin and has a
Harry has $2.25 in Nickels, Dimes and quarters. If he had twice as many nicels, half as many dimes ....
The sume of the digits of a three digit number is 11. If the digits are reversed ...
FindtheVertex,Focus and ...
Findthe equation of the parabola ....
Write each equation in the form ...
Findthe equation of the parabola:
1. Vertex at (-2, 3), Focus at (-4, 3)
2. Vertex at (2, 4), directrix at x = -3
3. Vertex at (-1, -2), axis vertical and passing (3, 6)
4. Directrix = 4y, focus at (3, 0)
5. Axis horizontal, parabola passing through: (1, 1), (1, -3), and (-2, 0)
6. Latus rectum joining the poi
Give thefocus, directrix, and axis for each parabola:
1. x^2= 1/8y
Write an equation for each parabola with vertex at the origin:
1. through (-2, -2 square root 2), opening left
2. through (2,-4), symmetric with respect to the y-axis
1. State the key features (vertex,focus, directrix, direction of opening, and axis of symmetry) of each parabola, and sketch the graph.
2. Findthe equation of each parabola.
a) parabola with focus (-2,-1) and directrix y=5
b) ysquared=-6x translated according to ((x,y)arrow(x-2, y+4)