1. If f(x)=2x-3 and g(x)=x2+1, find each of the following:
2. Let f(x)=x2+2 and g(x)=square root of 1-x2.
a) Find the domain and range of f and g.
b) Are the functions of f g and g f defined?
3. Given F(x)=cubed root of x+5, find functions f and g such that F=f g. Explain the answer.
1. Determine whether the following relation represents a function. If the relation is a function then state domain and range?
Does the given relation represent a function?
2.Determine whether the following relation represents a function. If the relation is a function then state domain and range?
Determine whether each relation is a function:
x^2 = 1 + y^2
y = (square root of x + 5)
Determine the domain and range of each relation
y = 2x - 3
Graph each function and state the domain and range
y = 0.3x
y = l x-2 l
Detailed step by step calculations of the attached questions regarding complex variables including the domain, limits and continuity of complex functions.
1. For each of the functions below, describe the domain of definition, and write each function in the form f(z) = u(x,y) +iv(x,y)
1) f(z) = z^2 / (z+z)
2) f(z) = z^3