Please post all the steps for the problems below and number them accordingly so that I can follow along and understand the process. Thank you!
1. Rise and run. If the rise is 3/2 and the run is 5, then what is the ratio of the rise to the run ?
2. Fast food. If four out of the five doctors prefer fast food, then at a convention of 445 doctors, how many prefer fast food ?
3. Bear population. To estimate the size of the bear population on the Keweenaw Peninsula, conservationists captured, tagged, and released 50 bears. One year later, a random sample of 100 bears included 2 tagged bears. What is the conservationist's estimate of the size of the bear population?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 11:33 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Rise and run. If the rise is 3/2 and the run is 5, then what is the ratio of the rise to the run?
Run = 5 or
Ratio = = X =
2. Fast food. If four out of the five doctors prefer fast food, then at a ...
The posting explains all the steps to finding the answers to these word problems in an attachment to ensure proper formatting of fractions.