1. As a business owner, there are many decisions that you need to make on a daily basis, such as ensuring you reach the highest production levels possible with your company's products. Your company produces two models of bicycles: Model A and Model B.
* Model A takes 2 hours to assemble.
* Model B takes 3 hours to assemble.
* Model A costs $25 to make per bike.
* Model B costs $30 to make per bike.
If your company has a total of 34 hours and $350 available per day for these two models, how many of each model can be made in a day?
Solve the equations for the different bicycle models that can be made daily with the any of the techniques - graphing, substitution, elimination, and matrix. How do you check your solution for both equations.
2. What are the differences between permutations and combinations? Give a real-world example of how permutations and combinations can be used and the details of the example in paragraph form. Which topics would be most applicable in your personal or professional life? Give specific examples.
Elimination method Used for Qn 1.Examples for Permutations and Combinations provided.