Complete the factoring of each monomial.
= -12 ab3c3(8a2bc2)
Factor out the GCF in each expression.
6wz + 15wa
Factor each polynomial.
Use grouping to factor each polynomial completely
Total of 29 problems that look like these
What is the degree of f(x) =3x^6 +4x^2 +x - 1
What is the leading coefficient of f(x) = 3x^6 +x^2 +x - 1
Write a polynomial in simplest form with roots 5i and -5i
Solve (x - 1)(x - 2) ? 0
x - 3
Determine whether thepolynomials have multiple roots.
See attached file for full problem description.
19. Let F be a field and let f(x) =...... The derivative, D(f(x)), of f(x) is defined by
D(f(x)) = ......
where, as usual, ....... (n times). Note that D(f(x)) is again a polynomial with coefficients in F.
An elliptic curve can be written as y^2=x^3+ax+b. I need a proof for why x^3+ax+b either have 3 real roots or 1 real root and 2 complex roots. I don't have anything that I know about it prior to asking for help here at Brainmass.
1. If an expression has two terms, check to see whether the problem type is the -------- of two squares, the sum of two ------ , or the ----------- of two cubes.
2. If an expression has four or more terms, try factoring it by--------------.
3. Factor thepolynomial. bc + b + cd + d
4. Factor thepolynomial. 64x9 -
2. verify that the function f(x) = e^-2x satisfies the hypothesis of mean value theorem on the interval [0, 3] and find all the number c that satisfy the conclusion of the mean value theorem.
3. show that a polynomial of degree two has at most two real roots.