1. Classify each number below as a rational number or an irrational number:
a) Square root of 64
e) -3 sqaure root 2
2. Evaluate the expression when a=-6 and b=4 .
3. Evaluate the expression for c=-4
c^2 + 7c - 5
4. Write an inequality for the following statement
A is greater than or equal to 4
5. Translate this sentence into an equation
84 is the product of delia's height and 7.
Use the varialable d to represent delia's height
6. Use the distributive property to remove the parentheses
Question #1 / 10
Classify each number below as a rational number or an irrational number.
Square root of 64
-3 square root ...
This solution is comprised of detailed step-by-step calculation of the given problems related to Algebra and provides students with a clear perspective of solving similar problems in future.