1. Graph the equation using the slope and the y-intercept
2. Solve by the substitution method
5/8x + 1/16x=3/16 + x
9. Type an inequality
I think the answer is x>900 is that right?
10. Translate to an algebraic expression. The product of 26% and some number let d represent the variable.
.26d is this right.
13. Type an ordered pair. x+6y=9 (1)
14. Solve using the multiplication principle.
16. Find the domain of the function
p(x) =X to the second power -2x+5
Find the domain of P
21. Graph the line containing the given pair of points and find the slope.
24. Graph the equation and indentify the y-intercept
25. Soybean meal is 12% protein, cornmeal is 6% protein. How many pounds of each should be mixed together in order to get 240-lb mixture that is 10% protein.
1-How many pounds of the corneal should be in the mixture?
2-How many pounds of the soybean should be in the mixture?
29. Find the slope
33. Find the domain of the function
34. Trains A and B are traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks. Train A is traveling at 60 mph and Train B is traveling at 80 mph. Train A passes a station at 4:20am. If Train B passes the same station at 4:35am, at what time will train B catch up to train A?
36. Decide whether the pair of lines is parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
37. Solve by using the elimination method
42. Solve the system of equations by graphing. Then classify the system as consistent or inconsistent and as dependent and independent.
43. Find the slope, if it exists.
45. In 1195, the life expectancy of males in a certain country was 73.1 years. In
2002, it was 76.4 years. Let E represent the life expectancy in year t and let t represent the number of years since 1995.
The linear function E(t) that fits the data is:
E(t)=___ t +____
Use the function to predict the life expectancy of males in 2005
48. Find the slope, if it exists, of the line containing the pair of points
(9,6) and (10,-1)
49. Graph the inequality on a plane
3x+4y< or equal to 12
53. Use the intercepts to graph the equation
56. Simplify: 9[74-(4-89)]© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 16, 2018, 7:01 am ad1c9bdddf
All the 22 Revision questions are solved neatly and step-by-step.