2. Find the equation of a line that is parallel to the line x=9 and contains the point (-4,9). The equation of the parallel line is______
3. Find the equation of a line that is perpendicular to the line y=1/3x+7 and contains the point (-9,0) y=_____
4. Find the intercepts and use them to graph the equation.
The intercepts are ____
5. Find the distance d (P1,P2) between the points P1 and P2
6. Solve the polynomial inequality and graph the solution set on a real number line. Express the solution set in internal notation.
What is solution set_______(interval notation)
7. Solve the following logarithmic equation.
log 2(x-2)=4-log 2(x+4)
Please also see attachment.
1. Find the midpoint of the line segment joining the points p1 and p2
2. Find the equation of a line that is parallel to the line x=9 and contains the point (-4,9). The equation of the parallel line is__x=-4____
3. Find the ...
The solution gives detailed steps on solving various algebra questions: finding the midpoint of segment, finding the equation of line if it is parallel or perpendicular to given line, finding the intercept of given equation, computing the distance between two points, solving the inequality, solving the logarithmic equation and finding the inverse of given functions.
Solving various algebraic equation problems
1. Find the value of x, 52 degrees, 137 degrees
2. find the x- intercept and y- intercept of the line given by the equation
9x - 5y = 13
3. find the points
line 1- 3x + 13y = 12
line 2- 3x + 5y = 12