You will use your height to plug into the formula to solve for W, the weight range that will go with each category. You may prefer to solve the formula for the variable W before plugging in values, which is fine.
- A solution to the above problem, making sure to include all mathematical work
- A discussion on the computed weight ranges and some reasons why they could be misleading
- An evaluation of the regions outside of the "probably not overweight" range using both set notation and interval notation. Include a simple graph of the regions.
- The incorporation of the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; but integrate them into your discussion.):
- Compound inequality
Please see the attachment. Thank you for using BrainMass!
K = pCO2 x pH2 / pCO x pH2O
CO + H2O --- CO2 + H2
Initial 9.64 28.37 0 0
Change -p -p +p +p
Equilibrium 9.64-p ...
The expert computed the weight ranges and reasons for misleading evaluations.
Designing Basic BMI Calculator
Design a modularized Body Mass Index (BMI) Program which will calculate the BMI of a team player. The formula to calculate the BMI is as follows:
BMI = Weight * 703/Height2
Your program design should contain the following:
- A method to obtain the weight of a player
- A method to obtain the height of a player
- A method to calculate the BMI of a player
- A method to display the calculated BMI
- A main method
You are to submit, as a Microsoft Word Document, the following:
Make sure to use meaningful variable names and thoroughly comment your code where appropriate.View Full Posting Details