Write theequation of theline that contains the indicated pair of points. express the final equation in standard form.
a. 7x + 6y=16
b. 7x + 6y =-16
c. x - y = 16
d. 7x - 6y = 16
e. 7x - 6y = -16
Need help with attached problems.
Problems I need help with
1. Find an equation of thelinecontainingthegivenpair of points. Express your answer in the form x=a, y=b or y=mx+b
(-4,-4) and (3,3)
What is an equation of theline y=
2. Find an equation of theline having thegiven slope and containingthegiven p
Write theequation of theline passing through each of thegivenpoints with the indicated slope. Give your results in slope-intercept form, where possible. (1, -4), m = -4
*I need it explained so that I can understand please....
please show your work.
1. Use theequation below and the indicated value to find an ordered pair that is a solution.
y = 2x - 1 let x = 6
2. Complete the table of values for theequation 6x + 2y = 72.
3. Decide whether the ordered pair (9,5) is a solution of theequation. x + y = 9
4. Find the value of the expressio
1. Complete the ordered pair so it is a solution to thegivenlinear equation. give the answer as an ordered pair using parentheses and a comma.
3x + y = -7 (,2
2. solve these 2 system of equations
x - y = -5
x + 4y = 15
5x + y = 0
-5x + y = -10
3. Find the slope, if possible of theline passing through thepair
1. Find the slope of theline that passes through thegivenpair of points:
a) (4,5) and (3,8)
b) (2, 2) and (4, 4)
2. Find an equation of line that passes through the point (2, 4)
and has slope m = 1.
3. Find an equation of line that passes through the two givenpoints:
(2, 1) and (3, 5).
4. Write theequation in s
1. find the slope-intercept equation of theline that has thegiven characteristics.
slope 6 and y- intercept (0,3)
The slope- intercept equation is y=
2. Find the slope- intercept equation of theline that has thegiven characteristics.
Slope 8.8 and y-intercept (0,-4)
The slope -intercept equation= .
(Use integers or