Please help me with the following assignment. I need information about ADA and an explanation of how to approach this question.
The ever increasing presence of computers in everyone's lives has generated an awareness of the need to address computing requirements for those who have or may develop physical limitations. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires any company with 15 or more employees to make reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of physically challenged workers. Whether at work or at home, you may find it necessary to acquire devices that address physical limitations.
1. Using Word's Research task pane, textbooks, magazines, the Internet, or other resources, research the types of input and/or output devices designed for physically challenged computer users.
2. Then, prepare a research paper that discusses the findings. Include at least one explanatory note and two references, one of which must be a web site.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:24 pm ad1c9bdddf
Regarding the American Disabilities Act (ADA), this solution assists in researching the types of input and/or output devices designed for physically challenged computer users. Sources are provided.
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) was designed to protect workers with disabilities against employer discrimination. Discuss the following:
* In actual practice, how well does the Act achieve this goal? Explain. Support your answer with examples from recent court decisions
Selected Recent Case Law Under the ADA:
Siekaniec v. Columbia Gas Company, 2002 U.S. App. LEXIS 21091 (6th Cir. Oct. 4, 2002) Not Recommended for Publication
* Discuss the rights of an employee and the legal obligations of a manager.
* Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
* Use effective communication techniques.