Can you help me with the Shepardizing the citation for each case listed below help with the questions that follow?
566 A.2d 227:
1. What is the parallel citation for this case (i.e., the same case printed elsewhere)? Please help me understand how you can tell
2. How many cases give a positive treatment of the case, and how can you tell? Please help me understand how you can tell?
29 N.W. 425:
1. What is the parallel citation?
2. What is the first case that followed the Baugh decision?
639 N.E.2d 1003:
1. Has this case been overruled? If so, give the citation. Please explain to me how you can tell.
145 A.2d 482:
Below is my response to the Problem posted. I hope this will help you shepardize the cases in your assignment. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to send me a message. Good luck with your assignment.
As you may already know, "shepardizing a case" means consulting Shepard's Citations (a citator) or other resources in the internet like LexisNexis or Westlaw to see if a case has been overturned, reaffirmed, questioned, or cited by later cases. Shepardizing lets the legal researcher know what cases have cited the case being ...
Shepardizing the citation for each case is modeled.