I need suggestions for 8-10 ppt slide presentation for students in the criminal justice program.
I am just having a difficult time narrowing down to the most important to reflect on. My assignment is to give a ppt presentation at a local university to students enrolled in the criminal justice program. Could you help me narrow down, to the most important roles, to present? There are so many and I tend to be a gabber. Power Points are supposed to be easy to follow, and keep the attention of the people you are presenting to.
I am open to any suggestions as to which roles to elaborate on for an effective presentation.
The assignment is as follows:
Please answer the following questions and requirement create your PowerPoint presentation. As you answer each question, you must provide support or evidence that will enhance and empirically prove your answers. Academic criminal justice articles or real-life criminal justice findings that are not found in journals or other academic sources must be used in supporting your answers. Please use APA style for all cited sources including your resource page.
The content is to be an overview of the criminal justice system and a description of these roles:
Discuss the stages (investigative, prosecutorial) at which each of the above interacts with a criminal defendant. Specify the roles of each and explain the process by which a suspect becomes a criminal defendant. Consider the following questions for your paper:
* When do you think the prosecutor's office should become involved in a case (prearrest or postarrest)?
* Do you think involvement by a prosecutor in the original stages of an investigation is a good idea?
* Can a defense attorney ever become involved in a case prior to indictment or arrest?
* When does a judge or magistrate's function begin? In addition, briefly discuss the sources of criminal law.
* What career options do you see in this case? Would you be interested in one or several career options? Why?
This solution gives you a detailed discussion on criminal justice system